Friday, April 9, 2010

Tiger Woods Voicemail "Transgressions" Apology Jamie Lee Grubbs Transcript


(Do you think Tiger had an affair? Get rewarded for your opinion! $1000 in gas or $500 best buy, your choice! Go here to vote, and GET PAID!)

You would have to have been living under a rock for the past week to not know about this whole "Tiger Woods Scandal". It all started when Tiger mysteriously crashed his car at 2 in the morning outside his $2.5 million Orlando mansion. Sources said that he had been fighting with his wife over Tiger Woods Mistress Rachel Uchitel when she chased him out of the house with a golf club, scratched up his face, smashed in his windshield, and caused him to crash and burn. Now, another woman is coming forward saying she did have a relationship with Tiger: Jamie Lee Grubbs, and she has voicemail audio to prove it.

She got paid $150,000 by US Weekly for the information, which is probably nothing compared to what Tiger would have paid her to keep her mouth shut. Here's the alleged Tiger Woods voicemail transcript:

Hey it's Tiger, I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.


As you can see, Tiger is begging Jamie Lee to take her name off her own outgoing voicemail because his wife Elin Woods (or Elin Nordegrin) has been going through his phone, and I assume that means she found dirty text messages from that phone number. I assume she must have complied with this request because the only way this information got out was after the whole Rachel Uchitel thing, Tiger was thrust into the limelight.

I think it's pretty sad that this woman would do something like this to Tiger, but I suppose for $150,000 it would be mighty tempting. We want to hear from you! Do you think Tiger Woods had an affair with mistress Jamie Lee Grubbs or Rachel Uchitel? We don't think he would do such a thing, but we're offering $1000 in gas or $500 to best buy for offering your opinion. Do you think Tiger Woods cheated on his wife? Get rewarded for answering.

More to come on this story as it unfolds.

UPDATE, Tiger Woods has apologized for his transgressions, here's the transcript:

"

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don’t share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one’s own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn’t have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it’s difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

No comments:

Post a Comment