Monday, April 12, 2010

Tiger Woods Mistress Pictures


<< -- See tiger woods mistress pictures Here -- >>

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods' alleged mistress, arrived in Los Angeles today and was greeted by her lawyer, Gloria Allred. Rumors emerged last week that Uchitel and Woods were having an affair, and speculation has increased after Woods was involved in a car accident. Uchitel has denied the affair.

Woods Mistress, Tiger Woods’ Alleged Mistress: “I Have Not Had An Affair With Him�?, Tiger Woods by the National Enquirer, sets the record straight to Usmagazine.com: “I did not have an affair with Tiger Woods.�? She adds: “I met him twice and have not heard from him since.�?

Woods suffered facial lacerations in a car accident outside his Florida home at around 2:25 am Friday — and some reports suggest that he and wife Elin Nordegren had been arguing about the infidelity headlines, potentially leading to his accident.

Tiger Woods Affair Rachel Uchitel, became a major story on Wednesday, when rumors that the 34-year-old was having an affair with Tiger Woods began to circulate. The rumors have picked up steam after the circumstances surrounding Woods’ car accident.

Here's pictures of Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods' alleged mistress, arrives at LAX. I just cannot BELIEVE this story. Tiger JUST HAD A BABY with his wife.

-->> See tiger woods mistress pictures Here <<--

I guess you never know who is capable of doing such a thing. Then again, nothing is confirmed right?

TMZ has confirmed that FHP troopers are seizing Tiger's medical records to see if his injuries look like they came from a domestic dispute or an accident.

Unfortunately for the family... everything will come out in the end. It's not public interest for this dispute to be resolved.

Rachel insists she is not involved with Tiger:

"I did not have any involvement with him [Woods]. Whatever was written in the Enquirer was not said by me, it was said by two people that claimed they were friends of mine but they're not," the 34-year-old said.

"I am overwhelmed, so I hired [celebrity attorney] Gloria Allred to handle the situation. I don't want to get this much attention and I wish everybody would leave me alone."

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment